Min dotter frågade mig ¨hur vet man när man träffat den rätte?¨ Inte helt lätt att svara på! Hittade dock 14 tecken på att du är med rätt man! (Harpers Bazar)!
1) He always brags about you. If you get a promotion at work or even just win concert tickets! Because he’s your biggest fan!
2) He makes sacrifices for you — and you’re happy to do the same for him. He’ll move cities to live with you!
3) He shares the same values as you.
4) Even after years together he still does little chivalrous things for you. Like open doors for you!
5) He doesn’t try to change you. He knows that you always need a pet dog, and can’t cook to save your life, and all of that is all right by him.
6) When you think about marrying him, the best part isn’t the wedding, it’s the idea of spending your lives together. The wedding is fun, but you really can’t wait for the weeks right after when you’ll get uninterrupted honeymoon time.
7) You survived a long-distance relationship. It was hard but you love each other so much that you were able to make the necessary sacrifices to make it through with a singular goal in mind: being together when it was all over.
8) ”I miss you” isn’t just a sweet thing you say. It’s a reality. Even if it hasn’t been that long (like, two hours) since you saw each other.
9) You don’t like having a roommate and love having your own space, but you’d still prefer to live with him. You look forward to the end of the day, not because you’ll be done with work but because you’ll get to see him again.
10) He’s your go-to person whenever you have a story to share.
11) You can cry in front of him without feeling embarrassed. He knows when to worry and when you’re just caught up in a scene of a movie.
12) When your friends complain about their significant others or the guys they’ve gone out with, you get kind of quiet because you don’t have much to contribute. You don’t want to brag, but you just don’t have to deal with any of that nonsense because your significant other is great to you.
13) He lets you vent. Sometimes when something frustrates you, you just need to go over it again and again. He doesn’t get annoyed at this, and he dismisses your apologies. The only thing that bothers him about the situation is that you’re upset and he wishes you weren’t.
14) He tells you, out of the blue, that you look great.